This amazing body scrub smells so good that you’ll want to eat it! It’s great for hands and feet or use for a whole body scrub in the shower to leave your skin feeling smooth and beautiful. It takes just 5 minutes to make.
Tip: If you don’t have raw sugar (or if you want a finer exfoliation), use white sugar.
- 1 cup raw sugar
- 2 tablespoons liquid coconut oil (or 1/2 cup solid coconut oil)
- Zest from 1 lime
- Zest from 1 lemon
- Zest from 1 orange
- 2 sprigs mint leaves (finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon (approx. 12 drops) 100% peppermint essential oil
- 250 ml (8 oz) jar
- Put sugar in a bowl. Add coconut oil and stir quickly with a spoon to combine.
- Add all the zest, mint and peppermint oil and stir quickly.
- Once combined, spoon the scrub into the jar. Add a sprig of peppermint, gift tag and/or ribbon to decorate if you wish.